1. Is there a minimum number of nights for a booking?
No there are not. We provide short term and long term stay. (For long term stay question, refer to number 4)
2. What needs to be provided to make a reservation?
a. Check-in and check-out date.
b. Valid Identity Number / Passport Number.
c. Number of person staying.
3. How do I make a long term rent for the apartment?
Call or email us, there will be a special rate for a long term stay.
4. How do I arrange a regular visit reservation for corporate stay (weekly, monthly, yearly)?
Call or email us, we will arrange special corporate rates with a Memorandum of Understanding for both parties.
5. Can I make a booking on behalf of another person but pay it with my own?
Yes you can. You should provide Guest Full Name and Identity Card or Passport number. Then upon arrival, you would need to pay all the fees and the guest will need to present the valid ID.
1. Must I print my booking reservation?
It is advisable for easy check in at The Pejaten Suites.
2. What is the earliest time I can check-in?
7.00 AM is the normal time to check in.
3. What if I need to check-in very early due to my flight schedule?
Prior to your arrival confirm with our front office team about your special enquiry
1. What is the latest time I can check-out?
12 PM at noon. Later than that there will be additional charges.
2. Is there any additional charge for late check-out?
Yes there is, further details contact our front office.
Change / Cancel
1. How do I modify my reservation?
1 week before your arrival, call, email or send facsimile us about your inquiry.
2. How do I cancel my reservation?
Call or email us at least 48 hours before the reserved date.
3. Is there any cancellation fee?
There will be a cancellation fee applied for cancellation later less than 48 hours before the reserved date
1. What are the facilities and services included in the room rate at The Pejaten Suites?
Check on our website link http://www.thepejatensuites.com/services.htm
2. Are there any connecting rooms?
No there are no connecting rooms available.
3. Do The Pejaten Suites hotels accept pets?
No pets are allowed within The Pejaten Suites area.
4. Do children stay free at Best Western hotels?
Children above 5 years old will be charged with additional fee.
5. Does the Hotel provide additional or have extra beds available?
Yes, upon request with additional charges.
6. Is there an in-house Cafe? Do they provide room service?
Yes, there is an in-house cafe. A free Breakfast buffet is provided every morning for hotel guests. Ala carte dinner is available to order with additional charges.
7. Does in-house Cafe provide room service?
Only during dinner time. Breakfast is buffet service at the cafe.
8. Is there housekeeping service?
Yes, there is housekeeping service with a fixed cleaning schedule every morning.
9. Can I smoke in the Hotel rooms?
10. How do I compliment a hotel?
Please visit www.thepejatensuites.com and click on "Like" button to like our Facebook page. Or send us and email to email@example.com regarding the hotel itself or staff that exceeded your expectations.
If I'm experiencing technical problems with thepejatensuites.com, The Pejaten Suites official emails or having trouble with the in-house internet connection, who should I contact?
Call the front office extension immediately. (Call "100" from your room phone)
Copyright © The Pejaten Suites by Haery One Properties    |    Visit our facebook page